Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Red White and Blue SST DT Project







Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am posting my final project for Sweet Stamping Treats. Karrie is closing up and so we will no longer be able to enjoy her wonderful Digi stamp creations. I so enjoyed my time on her Design Team and loved working with her stamps I think I will miss Tweet  the most!! She is offering a special deal on her Esty shop until it is closed.  You can get 50% of on all her Digi's while they last just use SST50 code at check out!

Here is my Red White and Blue project.. I used her "Sail Boat at Sea " stamp which you can get in her ESTY store if you like and it is a bundle deal for the Summer so you get 4 for the price of one and at 50% of as well!! go check it out SST ESTY Shop


Hope you like my card Thanks for stopping by Love to read your comments!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Very pretty! I love your card. I would not have thought the ribbon and papers went together, but they do. It looks great1 thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown