Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SST Happy Fathers Day Project


Welcome to Sweet Stamping Treats  Happy Father's Day  Project . Can you believe it is June already here and Father's Day is rapidly approaching ! SST's digi release for May  had 2 Father's day images to choose from. Last month I used the "Father's Day " digi so this month I am using the "Best Ever Dad" one.

 
I wanted to the image was front and center of the card so I printed it to fit the width of an 8.5 x11 piece of card stock, I colored it with crayola color pencils and inked around it with ski blue ink color. For the card base I used a 6 x 8.5 in piece  of Kraft card stock folded in half to make a 3 x8.5 card then cute 3 layers of card stock in red yellow and blue each one 1/8 of an inch smaller than the previous one layered then together and added  tiny red buttons with twine in each corner. For the Sentiment I used Pink By Design Stamp set
 "Artisan Tags"
I really like the overall look simple,  masculine yet cute.
Head on over to    SST's Blog  to see the rest of the DT awesome creations!
Thanks for stopping by.
 Big Blog hugs, Janet

No comments: